Thursday, July 08, 2010

House


Meet House. Yes, my dear friends - last year I swore off kittens. Hey, what are next years for, anyway? About two weeks ago, I was driving down a very empty place. I swerved and did not hit two kittens. They ended up in my car, then the barn, then our hearts. Orange and Gray.
At first, we thought "orange" was a girl and "gray" was a boy. Emily named them "Lupus" and "House". Well, House is a girl too.
Last night, after 4 1/2 inches of rain, we sloshed to the barn. To our very sad eyes, only House is around. In our part of the country, any story works.
So, House made it to the house today. She's learned the cat door and figured out a few other things as well.
Whoever came for a snack last night will not get a second helping.
Gee, Duane gets home soon. I'd better go to sleep.

Meet House, the newest member of Six Oak Farm.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment